Best movies for forex traders. A selection of broker Imperial Wealth International
In order to start trading forex, you have to go through at least basic training. It is an addictive, fascinating, complex process with certain risks. In the stock market you can not only make money, but also gain skills and valuable knowledge. The broker Imperial Wealth International has compiled a selection of inspiring movies about the stock market and trading, so you can spend your free time with the benefit of watching cinematic masterpieces.
Classics are always in vogue, so it's a good place to start. "Wall Street" (1987) and "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" (2010). Cult stories that portray well the reality of the financial world. The first film introduces a young trader and his path to becoming a trader. The plot unfolds in New York City, and one of the main roles is played by Michael Douglas. Here and inflated expectations, unjustified loyalty and the underside of the life of a stockbroker. The second film, though a sequel to the first, has almost nothing to do with it. The acting is on the level, plus the suspense of the plot is impressive.
Broker Imperial Wealth International recommends watching The Big Short (The Big Short, 2015). A story based on true events that led to the collapse of the economy, unemployment, and a significant increase in homelessness. The story centers on several people who manage to predict the real estate crisis of the twenties.
Here's what else is in Imperial Wealth International's selection of brokers:
- "Rogue Trader (1999). The story of a con man who not only bypassed the system, but also contributed to the bankruptcy of Barings. The story was based on a memoir, which is why it is so detailed and interesting;
- "The Wolf of Wall Street (2013). A classic from Martin Scorsese. Some of the traders are delighted with the success of the main character, some do not like the story, so the reviews, as well as impressions are mixed. But it is safe to say that the acting is excellent. This story is about a successful broker, intoxicated with power, money and lawlessness. Without spoilers, it's better to watch than read;
- "The Pursuit of Happyness (2006). The broker Imperial Wealth International recommends this movie for a reason. Quite a motivating, emotional picture that teaches you not to give up and not to give up on yourself. Even if you are a single father who has lost everything. Plus, it shows well the process of becoming a successful trader.
- "In the Stock Pit (Floored, 2009). A documentary that anyone who wants to get involved in the stock market should watch. It shows real trading, multimillion-dollar deals and other no less significant moments. The main characters are experienced players who have long ago left the world of trading in the past;
- "The Americans (Glengarry Glen Ross, 1992). Everything about this movie is beautiful. Especially Baldwin's speech.
The broker Imperial Wealth International also recommends watching Quants: The Alchemists Of Wall Street (2010). Another equally good documentary introducing the analysts who invented the financial models that significantly influenced the New York Stock Exchange.
Forex Imperial Wealth International has also created a small selection of motivating and no less inspiring series about investing and trading:
- Wall Street Warriors (2006-2019). A documentary series about stockbrokers. The main role is played by Alexander Gerchik. The series tells about the path of an ordinary emigrant from Russia and his becoming a trader. The creators gave the opportunity to become part of the everyday lives of people who earn a fortune during the day. Plus, it clearly shows what price and efforts to achieve success in Forex;
- "Billions (Billions 2016-.) Forex Imperial Wealth International considers it the best dramatic story about trading. In each series, the viewer observes the confrontation of two strong personalities, namely a representative of business and the law. The game with high risks, no less big stakes, and the plot develops rapidly without boring the viewer;
- "Black Monday (Black Monday, 2019-2021). It is a comedy series whose action begins one year before the collapse of the world stock markets, namely in 1986, and introduces amateur financiers who want to make money;
- "Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story" (Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story, 2020). The series is based on a true story. The story centers on an Indian trader, Harshad Mehta, who manages to pull off the biggest scam in the entire existence of the Indian stock market.
Forex Imperial Wealth International also recommends paying attention to the Devils series (Devils, 2020-...). This story is about professional trader Massimo Ruggiero, his courageous decisions and the turmoil of the stock markets in 2011, caused by the economic crisis in Greece.
The impact of trading on self-development. By Imperial Wealth International Broker
The Forex market offers limitless investment opportunities. With its help one can not only increase capital, but also gain valuable skills. Of course, trading requires certain knowledge, experience, well-chosen strategies and quite a lot of free time. In addition to earning on the stock exchange, you can quite well pump yourself up, namely:
- To get a good psychological development. In the opinion of Imperial Wealth International broker, traders must be able to control their emotions, train self-discipline, patience, so that because of an unnecessary rush they do not make impulsive actions that lead to losses;
- learn to plan. It is important to make trading decisions at specific times. Market participants do not just adjust to the charts, but carefully monitor and analyze the market during the session;
- To get a financial education. A trader must understand many aspects of forex, so he or she is trained regularly, gaining new knowledge in economics and finance.
Broker Imperial Wealth International believes that by trading on the stock exchange, players become more adaptive, because the market is quite volatile and they have to adjust to new conditions every day.
Influence et manipulation Robert Cialdini The only difference between the two concepts is the